This is the first year we've ever decorated our trunk for the trunk-or-treat. I was happy with it :)
October 26, 2012
Happy Halloween
Little miss rodeo princess won the costume contest at the trunk-or-treat at our friend's daycare! She was so happy!
Jackson was supposed to be a cowboy. I ordered him a costume online, but it never shipped and I had to cancel the order. So I put him in his skeleton pajamas and planned on painting his face. At the last minute, he decided he wanted to wear this devil costume that his aunt Candace gave to him. He took it off at the trunk-or-treat and ended being a skeleton anyway.
This is the first year we've ever decorated our trunk for the trunk-or-treat. I was happy with it :)
This is the first year we've ever decorated our trunk for the trunk-or-treat. I was happy with it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
1 comments:
Congratulations to Morgan and boy is Jackson scary. :-) did a great job on both of them and your trunk. :-)
Post a Comment