October 12, 2012

Baby Webb #3

Since I'm a little over 14 weeks along, I guess it's time to tell the story of this pregnancy!  Clint came home from deployment in May of this year.  We talked about the future and decided August was the time to start trying to have another baby.  We took a trip to Utah in July and while we were there I  realized something was "not right" with my body and hadn't been for 2 months.  I took several pregnancy tests, all came up negative.  So two days after we got home I went to see a doctor and she confirmed that it was a pregnancy and that I was 11 weeks along already.  So when I was about 16 weeks I had my first ultrasound.  This is what they saw:
A 9-week-old fetus, instead of a 16-week-old fetus!  So they changed my due date to 7 weeks later than the original one and this baby should be making its debut around April 8, 2012.  I hate when mother nature plays tricks on me!  So here I am, in my 15the week, starting to poke out a little (looks more like a muffin top from eating too many donuts), and finally in my 2nd trimester.  I have suffered from afternoon sickness, headaches, and complete exhaustion from the beginning.  But I am feeling a little better now.  I am on day 3 of no headaches!  Yay!!  I lost about 8 pounds the first few weeks, but now I am up to my original weight again.  We find out on November 19th what the sex of the baby is.


3 comments:

Brenna and Otto said...

Yay!

jaelann said...

Look how incredibly cute you look.

Stephanie said...

So Cool!! You look soooo cute!!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006