Today marks 16 weeks. They say the baby will hit a growth spurt now, but I swear it already did. I feel like my belly doubled in size since 14 weeks. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am feeling movement now. The baby is the size of an avocado (I really wanted to be holding one in the picture). I can't wait to see him/her in our next ultrasound!


Jackson still thinks he has a baby in his tummy. And Morgan says if its not a girl then she doesn't want it!
The other day Jackson told Morgan he had a baby brother in his tummy and she told him, "no you don't! You have to go to the hospital to get a baby in your tummy!" It was hilarious!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
That makes me laugh. I can't wait to find out what it is. Tell Mo how wonderful it is to be the only girl. You should know what to say to her. Wait till you find out if it is a boy first though. Don't want her to be mad that you're having a girl. :-)
Awwh you are a beautiful pregnant woman :) I know Morgan will be happy once the baby comes are you going to find out the sex or will you wait for a surprise ?
Post a Comment