September 15, 2011

My Birthday Workout

Today at CrossFit the ladies did a special workout for my birthday. They are so fun and so inspiring to me!
I hit a lot of personal records today! Just in time for Fight Gone Bad this Saturday.
The goal of the Wall Ball is to hit the 10 foot mark. See where my ball is hitting, that's the 10 foot mark!! Ya baby!! The ball weighs 14 lbs.
I usually do this swing with a 20 lb dumb bell. Today, I used a 35 lb kettle bell, which is what you're supposed to use in this move.
I love running. I crave it!!
65 lbs!! I know that doesn't sound like much, but I did 65 lbs 13 times. More than ever before!

After the workout! We rocked it!
Thanks for such a great morning ladies! I love you ALL! I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday than setting personal records. I'm stronger and faster than I've ever been in my life thanks to this group of girls teaching me and pushing me to push myself!

2 comments:

jaelann said...

I'm so glad you have such good support for this. I am amazed at how well you are doing. Good luck on saturday. I will be thinking of you. Love ya.

Katie Webb said...

Thanks mom. I do have great support. I will get pictures of Saturday!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006