September 15, 2011

Jackson's Birthday Party, and My SURPRISE Party!

I decided last minute that I should have some kind of "theme" for Jackson's little party. We went with sports.

I went to pick up the pizza and when I got home, Shelly had decorated for me :) She's so tricky! I was suprised and SO EXCITED!!


I was surpised with gifts too! I have the best friends EVER!





Gift card for a pedicure! YAY!

Oh Shelly....she knows me too well!
Bath bubbles to help me sleep better :)


"Ephent"

Jackson LOVES steering wheels!
He wouldn't put it down!

Awesome Cricut Cartridge case!


Now he has a microphone to sing "Rolling in the Deep" into.

Singing Happy Birthday. He loved it!
Unsure about the candles

He blew both candles out by himself.

SURPRISE!!!! Ice Cream cake for me!!

I loved sharing my Happy Birthday with my baby boy!














Still doing the crazy face on demand!
Nikki and her sister, Taylor. They didn't have sports jersies or shirts, so they made their own!

Me and my angels. (Well one was a grumpy angel)

The after party...

2 comments:

jaelann said...

Oh my gosh these are awesome pictures. I love how J looks like Morgan in one picture and then looks like Clint in the next and in the next looks like your brothers. You look awesome. I'm so excited that you had such a great birthday. I was beginning to think you forgot to give him my b-day present. I'm sure you wait till the very last picture. Did he like it? Looks like he got lots of new fun toys. That was so awesome of Shelly to put together a party for you. Oh, I was wondering if M has enough rings on. She didn't have any on her other hand. :-) Happy birthday again. Love ya.

Katie Webb said...

Ha ha, I didn't notice the rings on her fingers. She's funny. She likes to hoard things. He LOVED your gift. Played with it for over an hour straight after the party. I had to drag him away screaming to get him in bed.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006