September 14, 2011

My Baby Is 2!!

I know it may sound silly, but this birthday has been very emotional for me. I can't believe my baby boy is 2 years old already! He is so much fun and so loving. He loves dinosaurs, cars, and anything his sister has. He follows Morgan around and copies everything she dies and says. His vocabulary as more than doubled in the last 3 months. He weighs almost as much as his sister does. He is a good runner (has perfect form!) and loves to jump, run, hit, kick, wrestle and everything else a boy does.


Morgan has officially nick named him Jacks. She started calling him that one day and has ever since.


Jackson loves kisses and cuddling. He loves his fa far (pacifier) and blankie still. He is still my little baby and loves for me to wrap him in his blanket and hold him like a baby. He also loves babies and baby dolls. He's just so sweet.


Love you Jackson! You fill our lives with so much joy and hapiness.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

jaelann said...

He is such a cutie. I'm so glad I was there when he was a baby.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006