November 15, 2010

Our Road Trip

Like I mentioned in a previous post, we left Utah on November 4th and headed to Texas. Just Morgan, Jackson and me. Everyone kept telling me I was "brave" to do it alone (which really just means crazy), but it wasn't too bad. We were blessed with safety and with no car problems. And we only missed one turn the whole way!! Here are some scenic pictures from Southern Utah through New Mexico.














2 comments:

Jessica said...

Dude you totally went through my hometown! I know those roads well! They have been given a lot of wear and tear from my family! Let me guess, you turned left at the only light on main street(make that the entire county) and headed into CO and then NM?

Jess :D

Mittelstadt Family said...

That drive looks a little too familiar, ha ha. Glad it went well for you alone! You are Very BRAVE! I wouldn't have done it.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006