Before arriving to Texas I looked at about 140 houses online. When I got here, I looked at about 32-35 of those houses in person. When Clint got here we looked at about 12 of the houses.
It just so happened that one day, when we were out with the realator, she got a phone call from another agent saying "hey, if your clients are hungry we're having an open house at _____ address." So, since our realator had to meet another couple to close on a house, we stopped by this open house.
We ended up LOVING the house. We put in an offer yesterday and it was accepted today. So, its not actually ours yet, but we're one step closer!!!!We are leaving Texas tomorrow (Sunday) night and heading back to Utah. We'll be there for Thanksgiving and then the weekend after Thanksgiving we are loading up the Penske truck and heading back to Texas. So we won't be back for long, but at least we'll be there for the holiday.
7 comments:
whooo!! glad you found a place you love!!! it looks beautiful. cant wait to see more pictures!!
It is beautiful Katie. Where is it located? How big? Has a great front yard, what about the back?
It is Beautiful!!!
That sounds a lot like our house hunting. I remember being certain I would love some homes I saw on the internet, then when I actually saw them, I was very disappointed. Your future home looks beautiful. Congratulations! I hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for you, and good luck with the move.
Cute House!! Hope you get it!!
HI Katie-
I'm getting ready to do Christmas cards and want to send one to you guys. What would be a good address? We sure miss you. My kids, especially Ashley, was so sad that we didn't get to see you before you left. Hope you are doing good and enjoying your time back in the states.
Nicole :)
Cool! Are you guys going to be in Cove, Heights, or Killeen? I am trying to guess from the picture but I'd probably be wrong. Although I've got a guess. Do you know what ward you'll be in yet?
Post a Comment