The Friday before Halloween my brother and I took our kids trick-or-treating at my mom's office.
2 Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders and Minnie Mouse

That night, we totally surprised my mom with a Christmas birthday party. Her birthday was the 25th, and she is a Christmas FANATIC, so the theme was a no brainer!!
I made the sign and decorations with my Cricut.

Decorations

Waiting for the guest of honor.

SO SURPRISED!!!

Even more surprised when she opened her Christmas birthday gift.

It was a perfect brownie pan set

The cupcake cake.
4 comments:
THE BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!!! It was so fun. Thanks again. I loved it. I have that banner hanging in my office and everyone asks why I have a Christmas birthday banner, is my birthday at Christmas and I tell them no but it is certainly close enough my kids felt good about giving me a Christmas birthday party in October. I LOVE IT. Anyone that knows me doesn't ask though. It is the only Christmas decoration in my office and the ones that know me are asking why I'm not decorated for Christmas yet. I tell them I took all my decorations home and I'm not decorating this year. They don't believe me. They are probably right. :-)
PS: I loved the way Morgan "helped" me open my Christmas birthday presents.
PPS: I think it is hilarious that I'm carrying in a christmas tree. I just noticed that. That is funny.
Aaaah!! ha haa!! I love their happy faces, Jaelann and Fred!! Priceless!! How fun! :)
Post a Comment