The other day I took my mom to Itaewon (a shopping district). When we came home, this is how Clint had Morgan entertained. I think she was watching Cinderella.

On Friday the 2nd Clint had the day off for a Korean holiday called Chusok. Its like a day of Thanksgiving and they celebrate their ancestors. Anyway, we went to the Korean Folk Village. First we saw an acrobat performance.

Then a traditional Korean wedding. These guys are carrying the bride.

Yummy...Kimchi anyone? (That is a kimchi pot).


Forgot to read the signs to see what these statues were.



Mostly we spent the day trying to find a place to feed Jackson, then looking at a few things, then feeding again. We didn't get to see nearly everything, but it was a fun day for the most part.
A few pics of Jackson
He's been so fussy the last couple of days. Especially in the evening. Its been really hard getting him to calm down. He would nurse 24 hours a day if I let him. Today he hardly slept during the day, hopefully that means he'll sleep good tonight. I forgot how much work newborns are. They're so exhausting, thank heavens I have my mom here.
3 comments:
Oh sooooo cute!!!! They are both adorable. Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun there!!!
Clint is such a fun and good dad! Little Jackson is soooo sweet! I just can't stand the wait till I get to see him and Morgan in December. She was like 4 months old last time I saw her.. They grow up so fast!!
Looks like you guys are having alot of fun in Korea. Jackson is so sweet. I think he looks alot like Morgan. So adorable. Miss you guys! Can't believe it has already been a year since you have been gone. My how time fly's!
Post a Comment