October 16, 2009

Modeling Shoot #2 Blue Dog

This morning we had another modeling shoot for Morgan. It was a long day, but we survived. This first picture is from the taxi we were in. Just thought it was funny.
This time Morgan got her hair and makeup done.
She hated every second of it!
Outfit number 1.
I had to help keep her under control, so I didn't get many pictures of her actually modeling. This is the best I could get of this outfit.
Outfit number 2. I know, she looks like a boy.

Thank heavens that my friend Mary came along to help out with Jackson!
This is the only photo we got of the second shoot.

2 comments:

~The Dippold's said...

How fun! She is a doll! Love the updates. :)

thejencooper said...

Too CUTE!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006