October 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and HALLOWEEN!!!

Today was Clint's birthday. We had a great day spending some family time together. His first gift was TONS of smiles and coos from Jackson. He got Transformers 2 from the kids and a new surround sound system from me. We actually bought it together today, then went to dinner at a Mexican place and then went home to watch Transformers and eat some brownie cake things. Happy birthday Clint! We are lucky to have you as a husband/father. Your little family loves you SO much!!!

Last night Clint's company had a Halloween party. Morgan is such a busy body, this is the only full body shot I could get of her.
Our trick-or-treating was ruined by the rain, so we didn't get out. But we took this picture of the kids before they went to bed. J's shirt has a mummy on it and says I love my mummy. My camera battery was dying so we couldn't get a very focused picture.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Clint! Surround sound! That is AWESOME! I'm glad you guys had a fun halloween! The kids look so cute! Love ya!

Mindy said...

Happy late birthday Clint! Love Mo Mo's and Jackson's outfits. You always have them dressed so cute!

grandma said...

Happy Birthday Clint. Guess you won't be getting Transformers for Christmas. I'll give it to someone else. :-) You are so good at ruining my suprises. Did you get your Amazon order yet? Cute pics Katie. Love ya.

sdsadasd said...

They are such cute pictures- I love the lady bug!! Glad you enjoyed your day! =)

M C said...

I love that Lady bug costume!! Way cute! Jackson has gotten so big, you can really tell he's been growing! What a sweetheart!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006