On Monday I went to Jack Johnson's
Sleep Through The Static concert with my dad, his wife, my brother, and a couple of his friends. It was such a blast! The only thing that could have made it better is if Clint had been there (he is the biggest JJ fan). I love Jack Johnson, but seeing him live made me love him even more! He is a great performer and sounds amazing. He has quite the sense of humor too. If you don't know who he is listen to the song playing on my blog right now. The concert was at the USANA Amphitheater. Thanks for letting me have your extra ticket Tyler! I owe you big time! Here are some fun videos and pictures.
My dad, the goofball. He took the wrapper off his water bottle and made a little shade for his eyes. He is such and Engineer.

Tyler mooching off Shannon's dinner. She didn't seem to mind though (whisper: I think she likes him, but ssshhhh...don't tell anyone!)

We bought JJ T-Shirts. I bought Clint one just like Tyler's and I'm going to make him wear it with me in public so we can be cool and match each other!

I love crazy people. Okay, maybe they aren't crazy, maybe just drunk, or maybe it was the MaryJ we smelled in the air? But they made me not look like such and idiot when I got up and sang and danced.
Just a shot of the mountains.

Karen and Dad

We were just a little bored waiting for the show to start. Once again, my dad the goofball.

Tyler and me. (And his friend Will in the background).

Just some videos of good 'ol Jack singing away. You can probably hear me more than him, sorry! And yes, I know I'm tone deaf :) This first one is one of Clint's favorite songs.
And this one is my song to Clint because I'm always waiting on him :)
6 comments:
We are HUGE Jack Johnson fans at our house! (especially Kaleb :)
When are you and Morgan off to Korea, do you know?
I am so jealous!! I went to his concert a couple of years ago at Usauna. Awesome is all I have to say! When do you head out? Any word yet?
Looks like you guys are having fun!! I guess I will follow suit--- any news yet??
I miss Utah some days - the ampitheater is right in front of the school where I taught before our life in the military began. Glad you are hanging out with family and having a good time, but not too good a time like your video of crazy people showed;)!
I am soo bummed that I didn't take my camera in. You really need to make me a copy of all the pics you got that night. Or, you can let me download them from your camera this weekend. See you soon...
FUN~ I really like Jack Johnson too. It is great that you and Clint like the same music. Luke and I couldn't be more different! A nice mommy break (I am guessing). Gald you had a good time, I think those crazy-high people made the night complete :)
Post a Comment