August 22, 2008
Dear Clint-August 22, 2008
Morgan and I are going to a family reunion in Idaho this weekend so I thought I'd post some pictures and videos of Morgan to get you through the weekend. She is rolling all over the place now and trying so hard to crawl. When she's sitting up she scoots forward across the floor. Its funny. She thinks she always has to be laying on her side when she's eating, but then she gets mad cause she can't get the milk out of her bottle. She's clicking her tongue a lot more, laughing a lot more, and talking a lot more. She asks about you all the time ;)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
3 comments:
She is just too cute! She's getting so big! How old is she now? How's Utah? Miss ya'll!
Okay so I know that was for clint, but I had to watch it all ;) YAY for fun toys. She is so cute.
So there is still a chance of you not going to Korea? That stinks. I really hope it all works out.
Should I be hurt or get the hint that we are not on your list anymore???
Idaho!! No fair. Take me along with you. :) Hope your reunion goes well. Morgan is such a cutie!! Man how time fly's!
Post a Comment