June 12, 2013

Morgan's Last Day of Pre-K

I had the opportunity to go to Morgan's last day of school. They had a fun party and a talent show. Morgan is so excited for Kindergarten! She learned so much this year. I was so hesitant to send her to Pre-k but I am sure glad I did. Despite a few issues, she had a wonderful year. She can read now and do a little bit of adding and subtracting.


Morgan and her best friend Lilly.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

jaelann said...

She is a smart little girl. You will be glad that she went to preK if for no other reason than everyone in her class won't be ahead of her.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006