June 3, 2013

2 Months Old

Grayson is 2 months old now. I hated his check up :( Those shots are nasty! He weighed in at 9 lbs 8 oz (5th percentile) and 24.4 inches long (70th percentile). We started out holding him all night to get him to sleep more than an hour, then moved him to the swing, then at 5 weeks he started sleeping through the night in his crib. He reverted back to the swing, and now he's back to wanting to be held all night. BUT, he's still sleeping all night so I don't mind holding him :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

jaelann said...

Can't believe he is already two months old. Time flies when I can't be there. :-)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006