I had a lot of fun putting makeup on her and I think she enjoyed it too :) She couldn't stop looking in the mirror!
June 1, 2013
6-1-2013 Morgan's Dance Recital With SDC
I tried to get some pictures of Morgan at her recital but the girls were so rowdy and I was taking care of all 4 of them plus Grayson by myself. Needless to say, I won't be volunteering again to be "class mom" as long as I have a baby to deal with!
I did get a few videos and this picture of my favorite outfit. Her ballet one. They danced to "Journey to the Past" from Anastasia and when I tried to record it I accidently only took a picture and didn't realize it until after the dance was over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
1 comments:
Love that color of blue on her. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment