February 6, 2013

Morgan's 5-year Photo Shoot December 2012

There's nothing more surreal (if that's the right word) than looking back at pictures of your child and seeing the incredible changes from birth to present.  And then realizing how beautiful children really truly are.  When I look at these pictures of Morgan I feel like I'm seeing her through Heavenly Father's eyes.  She looks like an angel.  So perfect and flawless.  I'm so thankful for my friend Caitlin who took these pictures.






This one below is my favorite.  It perfectly captures her natural smile.





2 comments:

jaelann said...

Did she write her name and the number 5 backward? She is an angel and so very beautiful. Like her mommy.

Jessica said...

Very cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten! :D

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006