February 25, 2013

34 Weeks

Just when I think the growth spurts have ended I take a new picture, compare it with the last one, and realize WOW! I've grown a ton, yet again! I guess it more the baby growing than me. Anyway, I've developed an awful backache in the last week or so. The slightest bend at the waist causes my legs to go numb and my hips are achy as well. I'm fairly certain he's sitting on a nerve. He is as active as ever and Clint is certain the baby was "playing" with him last night :)
Other than the back pain I'm feeling pretty good. The Braxton Hicks are coming all day. Not just when I stand up or go for a walk. I'll be glad next week when I can say the baby is due next moth.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006