Last night Morgan felt the baby kick for the first time. I told her to talk to him so she did and he started rolling around. Her eyes got so big and she had the happiest look on her face. I wish I had a picture. It was adorable! She also sang him a song "I See The Moon". So precious.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
February 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
2 comments:
Awww! That's sweet. Can't wait to meet the new guy.
-Kristen
I am so glad she finally got to feel him move. She wioo be so excited when he is born. She will be a good helper. That is so sweet that she sang to him.
Post a Comment