April 4, 2012

Running 4 Your Life

My friend, Paula, put on this great race series to raise money for a soldier at Fort Hood. We started with a 5k in January. Boy was it freezing! Jason and Sadie ran with me :)

My little cheerleader.
The next race was a 10k in February where I broke my own personal record coming in at 54:10.I really wanted to pass this guy, but never did :(
Pushing to the finish...Unfortunately Jackson was sick and I missed the 10 miler. But was able to run the half marathon with my great friend, Rosalinda. I just love her, she pushes me further than I could ever push myself! This picture was taken by a journalist who wrote an article about us in the Fort Hood Sentinal.

Rosalinda, me, and Liz. All happy to be done!

0 comments:

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006