April 30, 2012

The Rest of April

Morgan and her friend Glady at their dance recital rehearsal. Morgan and Glady go to preK together too.
Layla and Ava with Morgan and Glady
Morgan likes to take pictures of herself with my phone.
We've been spending lots of time in the sun.  Soon it will be too hot to play outside!
Morgan likes to dress herself.  She does pretty good...sometimes.

On April 28th I ran another 5k and placed 2nd in my age group!  It was my first ever medal and I was really excited!

Playing at the Celebrate Killeen Festival after the 5k.

Surprisingly, Jacks was the one afraid of the motorcycle.

Animal cruelty zoo....I mean PETTING zoo.

This is our "Daddy Countdown Jar".  It's almost EMPTY!!!  Clint leaves Afghanistan SOON and will hopefully be home in 3 weeks or so.

1 comments:

jaelann said...

Morgan and Jackson are so stinkin cute. I love all of these pictures.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006