"Look Mom, I Santa Claus!" Jackson and Morgan love to play in the bubbles.

Reading, a favorite lately. We've been taking weekly trips to the library and I've noticed an increase in Jackson's intrest in books.
Taking pictures of himself, again.

I cut Jackson's hair myself for the first time. Yes, he still has both ears :)

Morgan loves drawing people lately. She drew this picture of Clint's entire family for her Grandma Sharon's birthday.

Cousin love.

In March we drove up to Gainsville to meet up with Clint's dad and sister. We spent the weekend at a horse auction and had lots of fun!

Morgan got to meet a very famous horse, Shining Spark, at the Carol Rose Ranch. He was beautiful!!!

We rode all over the ranch on a golf cart. That was Jackson's favorite part.

Digging in the dirt, I know, disgusting, there's probably a lot of horse manure in there, but sometimes you're just desperate distract your kids and you don't care what they play in, as long as they play nicely :)

We got a special visit from a very special friend. Rebecca, my best Nursing School buddy, recently moved to Dallas. She came down for an overnight visit and spoiled Morgan to pieces!!! Rebecca has known Morgan since the day she was born!


Morgan and Ambria had their first sleep over. Aren't they sweet?
0 comments:
Post a Comment