June 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006



2 comments:
Wow, that is pretty creative pretending. I never thought of the bathtub as a horse but it makes a very good one. What good imaginations. I'm impressed. That makes all the times they wanted to watch TV and you said no, worth it. Nice to know kids can have an imagination in this day and age. :-)
Wow, a covered pool! Nice! I'm loving these days. Looks like you guys are enjoying summer too! It kills me how much Jackson looks like Clint to me. Cute boy!
Post a Comment