June 5th, 2011
Backyard sprinkler fun!!! Look at his face, can you tell he did NOT like getting splashed?

Eventually he warmed up to it.

Jackson would follow Braydon to the end of the Earth if he could keep up!


I love how he looks like he's stomping away, mad.

Hey, I used to drink out of the hose when I was a kid. There's nothing wrong with sucking water out of the sprinkler!!

June 6th at the Patton Pool on post.

This little boy is WAY to comforable in the water. He asked me to take him out of his floaty and then he proceeded to try to wiggle out of my arms saying "go, down, go". It's terrifying going from a child who is so scared of water (Morgan) to a child who will jump right in regardless of whether or not an adult is around.


Just look at that frown! She was not happy when I told her it was time to get out and dry off.
3 comments:
That was so much fun! We definitely need to do that more often!
She has the cutest swimsuits. I love the pictures of Jackson. I saw that big foot in the corner of the picture of Jackson and thought that looks like Braydon's foot and the next picture there he was. He is getting SO tall. I love all of these pictures. It seems like it doesn't matter what kind of picture it is, Morgan is such a beautiful little girl. She sparkles when she smiles.
Love pool pics! They are so stinking cute!
Post a Comment