March 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
Ogden, UT
November 2006
July 2007
Ft. Rucker, AL
July 2008
Eufala, AL
April 2009
Seoul, Korea
September 2010
Snowbird, UT
Ft. Rucker, AL
July 2007Ft. Rucker, AL
Eufala, AL
April 2009Seoul, Korea
Snowbird, UT
I say this every year, but I really need to be better at taking pictures Clint and me together. The last 7 years have taken us to many places. We have met lots of new people and have learned a lot of new things. I never thought it was possible to love more than I did the day I married him, but I love Clint more now than I did that day, and that love is multiplied x2 in our sweet little children. I'm so glad we spent our anniversary together this year. I'm so blessed to have such great friends who took our kids for us so we could go on a date. Love you babe!!

4 comments:
These are all great pictures of you guys! Happy anniversary! xoxo
You guys haven't aged a day in seven years. How did you do that?? Happy Anniversary.
I think I took that picture of you guys in Eufala! :) Happy anniversary you guys...miss you!
Your wedding photo is beautiful! You look like a real living princess. Congrats! 7 years is along time these days.
Post a Comment