Yesterday, Sunday the 29th, Jackson was blessed at church by his dad. Before I say anything else, don't make fun of his hat!!! Its cute and it does NOT make him look like a girl! Okay, maybe a little, but the outfit was Clint's when he was blessed and its adorable!

Anyway, Clint held Jackson in a circle with Mark Sawatka, Harold Stanley, Garrett Showell, Steve Curl, Joe Cho, Hans Zeller, and Nate Feher. Jackson was given the name Jackson Paul Webb and blessed with these things:
a desire to live so that the spirit will always be with him
to develop a strong testimony of the Savior and His gospel
a deep love for his family
to be a great example to his siblings and a blessing to his parents
strength needed to stay on the path of righteousness so that he may be baptized, receive the priesthood, serve a mission, and marry in the temple
a clear mind and a full heart
I'm so thankful for this little boy who was sent to our home. He has shown and taught me so much about the pure love of Christ. He is such a sweet child. Our time with him is already passing too quickly. I'm also thankful for a husband who lives righteously and is a worthy priesthood holder. I hope Jackson turns out just like his dad.

The above picture is a close up of his vest. I just love the outfit and I'm so glad Clint's mom saved it. If we had waited one more week to bless him, it wouldn't have fit him. He's getting so chunky! I had to buy size 3 diapers the other day, he's been blowing out his size 2! And, he's wearing size 3-6 months clothes now. He is still so happy and smiley all the time. He laughed for the first time last week, but of course I can't get the video to load. He also found his hands last week.
~Scroll down for 1 more new post~
3 comments:
That is a great looking vest. Did someone homemake it? Very cute. Good thing you got him blessed when you did if he wouldn't of fit in it by the time you guys got home. :-)
Aaaawww, congrats baby Jackson on your blessing day! I sure wish we could have been there. He is such a cutie pie! I can't believe he is in size 3 diapers, hahaha. Ambria is in size 3 diapers. My videos haven't been loading either, it's frustrating. I wonder what's going on. Give those kids big kisses from aunt shelly and uncle jason. We love and miss you guys!
Awww! I love blessing days. Both my boys had hats with their blessing outfits. =)
Post a Comment