November 22, 2009

Friends, Cinderella, and File Folder Fun

This is Morgan and Elaine. They are 2 months apart. We had dinner with Elaine's family last night. They had a hard time sharing at first, but eventually realized that its more fun to play with each other.
This is Morgan and Elaine in December of last year. Its amazing how much a child can change in one year.
Morgan watching Cinderella for the 2nd time yesterday. She's crazy about "See Ella". For some reason, every time she sees the prince, she says "Daddy's home". Like she thinks her dad is some kind of prince charming. Weird, I know.
For the last week I've been working on the File Folder Games for Morgan. They are so fun and so neat. You can order books of them. Then you color and cut them out. They're great for church and for family home evening lessons.
Noah's Ark Animals
Building a Happy Home
Garden of Eden
Paint Your Wagon

5 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

I have tons of file folders. Someday I will send you a few a have made my self.

Morgan is getting to be so grown-up! Don't you just love it?

The Shields Family said...

Cute file folders!

mom said...

I have a picture of Clint dancing with Morgan at the end of Cinderella. Maybe that is what she is refering to. She wants to dance with her prince charming daddy. I put it in the calendar cause I think it is so cute.

Stephanie said...

You are such a cute mom! I'm definatly going to ask you for advice to entertain my children if I ever have little babies of my own.

Calvin & Karen said...

We love to browse your blog. Thanks for keeping up with it. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. We love you so much. Tell Apaulo that Morgan's Grandpa says "only one kiss per boy- NO MORE".

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006