Today is Thanksgiving, and this picture pretty much sums up the things I am MOST grateful for. Clint, Morgan, Jackson, and a comfy bed ;)

Seriously, though, on this Thanksgiving day I am realizing how blessed I am because I have a beautiful family (immediate and extended). And if everything else in the world came crashing down around us, we would still be as happy as can be because we have each other. Its not always easy to feel this way. Especially when things don't go the way we want them to. But this is the focus of my thoughts today and I am going to work harder to be Thankful for the things I do have every single day.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
2 comments:
You're a great example to us all!!! You do have a cute little family! :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you too baby. Thanks for calling me today. Love to all.
Post a Comment