November 12, 2009
Jackson is 2 Months
Today Jackson is 2 months old. He weighs 13.8 lbs and is 23 inches long. He is 80th percentile for weight, 40th for height and head. He did not like getting his shots and screamed bloody murder even after I picked him up. He is the sweetist little baby I've ever known in my life. He still cries quite a bit in the evenings, but its only because he wants to cuddle. As long as he is cuddling with someone he is as happy as can be. He's still sleeping good at night and is eating really good too. Every time I lay him down in his crib for a nap or bedtime he gives me the biggest smiles that just melt my heart. I have an adorable video of him cooing and smiling, but I can't get it to load onto blogger.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a cutie. Looks like he is growing really well.
I love when a baby loves to cuddle! Luckly Landon is the same way. You can't get enough of baby loves! I can't wait to see the little man.. He is so dang cute! Good think I got my own little man, or I would seriously be wanting one right now!!
Katie, Jackson is perfectly normal, I am 77 years old and still like to be cuddled in the evening.............or any other time.
Post a Comment