October 13, 2009

Recent Pictures

Jackson sleeps so good on his tummy. I wish I wasn't so paranoid about putting him to bed that way.
Bathtime with dad is so much more fun than it ever was with mom! Morgan doesn't like me to bathe her anymore, she gets mad. I guess I don't do things right.
Look what we got for 20 bucks! They had a yard sale type thing at Oktoberfest here on post and we were so excited to find this stroller.
Staying entertained in the car.
What is my sister doing! Eating her toes? Thats disgusting!
Morgan's new Halloween outfit from Grandma Jaelann. SO CUTE!
1 month old already! He's plumped out quite a bit. Before you know it I'll be sending him on a mission!

11 comments:

M C said...

Oh, look at that little Angel sleeping! He's so sweet!! You got a killer deal on that stroller, that's awesome. Way to go!

Heather said...

I loved this post! Very cute. After two months of Gavin only sleeping on our chests and much agonizing, I finally just put him to bed on his tummy. We all slept so much better after that.

Stephanie said...

those are the coolest strollers! My sister-in-law has one and it cost them hundreds of dollars. I can't beleive you got it for 20 bucks. I guess Korea is good for a few things! Someday I really want a stroller like that. Maybe I'll have you look for one for me at the next Oktobrefest. haha j/k Love the pictures!!

The Fisher's said...

I have to agree with Heather - Logan, like I told you before, never slept without me, but when he started to, it was on his tummy as well - that's how our parents were told to sleep us (in the olden days :)). I hope you are getting some more sleep and that it keeps improving! They are dolls Katie!

Shelly said...

So cute! I think he has already grown since the last pictures you posted! That is an awesome stroller! What a great bargain!

Carissa said...

My mom claims that the only way I slept as a baby was on my tummy (that was before doctors changed their advice). I'd probably let him do it at least some of the time, just make sure he's not laying on anything too soft or fluffy. Good luck!! My number 2 was SOOOO hard for me when it came to getting sleep. I really sympathize...

Luke and Erin said...

Awe, Dads are great!
My kids all were tummy sleepers. You will get used to it!

Anonymous said...

They are just beautiful!!!! i know you are one proud momma! :)

grandma said...

He looks so very tiny laying on his stomach. Morgan is a riot. I love the two pictures together. It is hilarious. This is a great post. Thanks. Love ya.

grandma said...

PS: did that outfit fit her or did you have to roll it up all over?

Katie Webb said...

had to roll it up, but still so cute

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006