October 29, 2009

I love when babies can start wearing outfits instead of just sleepers.
Morgan thought she should have her picture taken too.
On Friday last week our car was getting fixed (again) so we went on a little family outing. We walked to K16, I know, we're adventurous! We got this little backpack for Morgan to carry her stuff in and she loves it, she carries it everywhere.
For some reason she thought she needed to sit down to wait at the crosswalk.
Playing on the playground on post.
I didn't realize how snotty her nose was :(



Korea really is a beautiful country. This picture doesn't do the trees justice. They are so beautiful, I wish they could be this color all year round!
This is what Jackson looks like everytime he hears Morgan's voice. I'm not joking! Since he was about 5 weeks old he has been smiling in response to her.
Kisses for baby brother. Man, these kids are awesome! I just love them to death!

10 comments:

sdsadasd said...

These are all great pictures!! You really do make beautiful kids! =)

grandma said...

Awesome pics Katie. They are both so cute.

Shelly said...

aww! arent they just so cute!!

thejencooper said...

CUTE pictures! Morgan is looking more like you everyday :)

Anonymous said...

Ah how sweet! Jackson is a cutie, congrats on having another one! Yay!!!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

What cuties! Jackson looks so much like Morgan!

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute! I can't wait to meet Jackson. It's so fun to watch Mo Mo grow up, she gets cuter every day. (Not that she wasn't cute from the beginning) :) Miss you!!

Sarah and Alex said...

They are just so adorable! Looks so happy :) Miss ya!!

Ashley said...

Gosh you have cute kids!! Isn't being a mommy the best thing in the whole entire UNIVERSE????

Luke and Erin said...

Happy Birthday Clint!!!!!!!! We love you!

Morgan looked so cute, as always! I am glad you guys got to have some fun!

If the trees looked like that all the time, you would miss the awsome cherry blossoms in the spring. As I reacal you liked those to!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006