February 20, 2009

My little tiny baby brother got married on February 6. Its been hard for me to have not been able to be there to at least congratulate them and spend some time with them during their special occassion. I thought it might make me feel better to blog about it. So congratulations Tyler and Alicia. Love ya! Hope things are going well and then you're settling in to your new life as Newlyweds.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Is that wierd that your baby brother is married? I think about my baby sister and want to cry. She just turned 16 and driving. That is freaking me out!

Andrea said...

Tyler got married? Holy cow, how old is he? He stills seems so young to me! Wow, that is strange to me!

Katie Webb said...

LOL. He's 20 I think. Its hard to keep track these days. But ya, I'm pretty sure he's 20.

Generational stitcher said...

WOW! I can't believe he's old enough to be married! I am sorry you couldn't be there! That's got to be so hard!

Troy and Rebekah said...

Wow! Before I read the message I looked at the picture and thought that they were going to prom. They look so young! I'm sorry that you couldn't be there. Hopefully you knew the bride from before.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006