February 8, 2009

Last Week

Morgan in her tutu. Our good friend Erin made it for her for Christmas. She likes to try to pull it apart.
This was on the camera, not sure why, I guess Clint was bored.
Ready for church. Sunday the 8th.
Daddy does my hair, isn't it cute?
Hmmmm, I wonder....


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh these pictures are so cute!! Thanks for posting them. What happened to the videos you were posting?

Luke and Erin said...

Awe, she is so cute! I like that Clint does her hair, I wish Luke could do hair. He wont even do Jeremy's.
I love her in her tutu :) You can cut it down if it is too long. I ended up making my girls shorter, it doesn't have to be even so just grab a handful and cut it.

She is so cute!

I am not sure what email Luke is using, he said he sent a few more the other day. What one should he use?

Shelly said...

Loving the hair!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

She is such a cutie!

Melissa & Jimmy said...

She is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

KATIE!! How are you?! It looks like you're great!!! I can't believe Morgan is that big!!! We need to do some catching up! Miss ya! :)

Sarah Briggs

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006