February 16, 2009

A Few New Pictures

On Friday night last week we went to a Valentine's Party for our branch. It was a lot of fun and we got to know a lot of great people. Childcare was provided at the party, which was so great. Clint and I were able to enjoy the party and the company without worrying about Morgan.
Saturday morning Morgan woke up with a bad rash from head to toe. Even inside her ears. We don't know what it was or where it came from, but our guesses are heat rash, or an allergic reaction to some strawberries she ate. Here's a picture of the rash, you can't see it that well though.
Morgan loves when I put stuff on her head in the bath and she can make it fall off into the water.
On Friday after we got home from the party I found this sitting in the hallway. I've been BEGGING for a sewing machine for so long now.
Saturday night we went to dinner with a new couple in our ward. This is a goofy picture of Morgan on the ride to Yongsan.
This video was taken February 10th. I love watching this kid learn. Its so fun.

9 comments:

Mindy said...

What a nice husband to get that sewing machine for you! I want to see all the projects you make so I can copy you. Hope Mo Mo's rash doesn't get too bad. Kids get the craziest things.

The Phipps said...

Clint is a nice hubby! That's great you got a sewing machine, you can make Morgan all kinds of cute things!!

Shelly said...

Katie, Ambria had a rash VERY similar to that one a few months back. It ended up being an allergic reaction to some medication. So you're probably right, Morgans is probably something she is allergic to. If so it should go away in a couple days. Congrats on the sewing machine and kudos to Clint for getting it for you! Glad you guys had a good weekend! Love ya!

The Shields Family said...

That's awesome that you finally got a sewing machine!! Have to warn you there's not much fabric stores in Korea. If you are lucky you might find a center booth in the px.

Katie Webb said...

There's actually a whole market of fabric not too far from Yongsan. So I guess I'm lucky. I'm going there tomorrow and can't wait!

The Shields Family said...

Wow! That's awesome! I only saw it in the px every once in awhile!

Stephanie said...

sorry about Morgan, I hope it has gotten better since your post. Oh and to answer your question: I went to see Confessions of a Shopohlic with Jake on Valentines, It was super sweet for him to take me to a chick movie, he said his reasoning was that it was the only movie he could find that had some romance in it for Valentines. How cute is that!?

Luke and Erin said...

Oh, I hope she is doing better! She is going to be up and walking on her own before you know it!
nice sewing machine, that will be fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Morgan looks so big! I love that goofy pic of her and those teeth are so cute. I can't believe you finally got a sewing machine! Awesome, good job Clint! My Clint says thank you very much for the birthday card. Hope all is well. We love you :)

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006