WOW I'M SURPRISED SO MANY OF YOU KNEW THE ANSWER! ITS GRAND 'OL PARTY. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE.
A couple of weeks ago Clint and I were watching America's Most Smartest Model (okay so our English channels are very limited). The challenge was that they were asked a question and if they got it wrong they had to eat junk food. If they got it right, they ate something healthy. One of the questions was this...
What does GOP stand for when referring to the Republican party?
Don't look it up, but tell me what you think it means. Cause I had no idea but one of the guy models got it right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
6 comments:
Going out President?
Or...General Operating Party?
Grand Ole'Party :)
That is what it is. I ask a republican that worked in DC for several years.
Grand Old Party
It's Grand Old Party.
Post a Comment