March 5, 2008

Yummy Thumby-March 2, 2008

So on Sunday our friends, Nate and Mindy, were over for dinner. I let Mindy put Morgan down for her nap, and then we visited in the living room for a while. Morgan cried for a little bit and when she finally stopped, Mindy and I went in just to check on her...this is what we found...






Morgan does it all the time now. Just about everytime she lays down for a nap. I try to give her a pacifier, but she spits it right out and pops in her thumb! Tonight I caught her doing it while she watched Sixteen Candles on TV (she loves TV, especially American Idol).




6 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, I love it, and I love her! (Is it obvious?) I will miss you two when you leave!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh these are so dang cute. I can not wait to see her in person. I love all the pictures. They are great. Love ya, Mom

The Calls said...

These are cute. you know Ellie started to suck her thumb about two months ago. She doesn't do it all the time but enough to be noticed. I keep telling her that she won't have pretty teeth if she keeps doing it. It isn't a calming thing it is a thing she does when she is acting like a baby and needs attention..grrr it drives me up the wall.

Generational stitcher said...

Taylor tried to suck his thumb. I forced him to take the binky, so I could throw it away. Tom's little brother sucked him thumb until he was 6, so I REALLY don't want one that will....however, the pictures are SO cute!!! I can't believe how big she is!

The Grandy's said...

Oh NO! Porter stopped taking a pacifier and he sucks his thumb ALL the time. The only time he doesn't is when he's using it to crawl or inspect electrical outlets. His poor thumb is red all the time. It has a permanent hicky.

Luke and Erin said...

So cute! I love how her hand is palm out and upside down. So fun!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006