March 5, 2008

I DON'T WANNA BE A SOLDIER!!-March 3, 2008

Clint thought it would be cute to put his beret on Morgan the other day. But she was not happy about it, as you can tell from the picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you named this picture. Mom

The Calls said...

This title reminds of seinfeld...when he doesn't want to wear the puffy shirt and he says "but I don't wanna be a pirate" ha ha ha oh classic! Otto probably would appreciate more than anyone. I love these pictures..it is a torture picture. You know when you do something that is so funny but cruel! he he

Luke and Erin said...

She knows what up, she isn't going to up leave the greatest friends ever ;) JK
That is really funny! Kids are so cute!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006