Clint's parents and sister came out for a quick weekend trip in April. Somehow I didn't get many pictures, but here's a few I did get.
Eating ice cream on the riverwalk in San Antonio
At the Alamo
Checking out Papa.
The kids loved the rides at Sea World. Jackson was a little scared at first but he warmed up to the excitement really quick. Last year he cried on every ride, so I was happy to see him emjoying himself this time!
It was so fun having family here again. The visit was way too short and we were sad to have them leave! Morgan cried as soon as they left. But hopefully we'll get some visitors at Christmas time this year ;)





1 comments:
I love it that Jacks looks like he is having a good time since he hated it so much last year at six flags. Looks like ya'll had a good time.
Post a Comment