May 21, 2013

Baby Gray

I forgot to post these pictures back when they were taken. He was 2 or 3 weeks old when these pictures were done.  My friend Caitlin took the first 3.
I asked her to do this Bible one specifically.  Last year when Clint and I were talking about having another baby I was on the fence about it in my mind.  For selfish reasons.  But I knew we were supposed to have more kids.  I remembered a talk at church or in a conference where a sister said that we should pray for children to come to our home as Ruth did.  That way we can say that we truly indeed wanted each child and feel a true gratefulness for them.  So that is what I did.  I prayed very fervently for another child to come to our home and Heavenly Father quickly answered that prayer.

My friend Chantelle took this picture when Grayson and I were still in the hospital.  So sweet :)
And these were taken at Chantelle's home.

I'm so thankful to have friends with so much talent!  I will cherish these pictures forever!

1 comments:

jaelann said...

So stinkin cute. Every one of them.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006