We can see the baby move from the outside now, which is always fun. I've been having a lot of back, hip, knee, and ligament pain. But other than that things are going well. I have contractions several times a day which is not something I experienced with the first two. At least not this early. Hopefully that means my body is ready and things will go smoothly :)
We still don't have a name. Any suggestions? Morgan has come up with lots, Flynn Rider, Texas, President Holland, all of which have been dismissed LOL. My top picks are Tucker, Cooper, Pearson, and Logan. Clint's only opinion is Clint Junior (I'm hoping he's not serious!).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comments:
Logan or Cooper are really cute!!!! I love, love, love the name Tucker, but not for a 30 year old man. You are looking amazing!!!
Post a Comment