January 16, 2013

28 Weeks

My midwife told me at my last appointment that I (the baby) would be going through another growth spurt soon. I think it happened the next day. I've (he's) grown a lot in the last 10 days! I'm still feeling a lot of contractions. Especially after going for a walk. The baby moves so much that he's woken Clint up during the night.
Morgan tells me she's excited now and she likes to talk to the baby. She's always rubbing my belly an asking if he's moving. Unfortunately she hasn't felt him move yet.
Jackson thinks the baby is going to come out playing football with him. So he's really excited lol.
We still have no clue what to name him. Nothing stands out to us. 12 more weeks to go!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

jaelann said...

Wow, he has gotten bigger hasn't he? Too bad Morgan hasn't got to feel him move yet. Jackson cracks me up. If Morgan ever does get to feel him move she will be so excited. Fun, fun.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006