These pictures aren't great, but they tell the story (kind of).
A friend of mine really wanted to make cake pops for us to reveal the gender. Well, Clint and I didn't want to wait another second to know, but we made the kids, my brother's family, and all our friends wait until Areli brought over the cake. Morgan was already tired and cranky when the night got underway. Then the news of a boy made her even more upest.
"I'm only here for the food"
"When is the baby gonna pop out?" Ambria thought the party was for the baby popping out of my belly.
Morgan was hesitant.
And extremely bummed when the cake inside was blue instead of pink.
BUT...it was yummy so she kept eating.
I asked her if she was excited to have a brother and she said no. She's still (3 weeks later) not happy about it. I admit I was a little bummed at first. But I'm getting really excited now. Little boys (at least Jackson) are so cuddly and loving. And not nearly as emotional and expensive as girls :) I'd be fine with only having 1 girl forever. Then she and I can do all the fun girly stuff together!
December 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home Is Where The Army Sends Us
Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment