November 20, 2012

20 Weeks

We are halfway there! We had an ultrasound yesterday and got some funny pictures. No profile picture though. The baby was so squirmy and wouldn't cooperate. He's measuring 4 days ahead of schedule, but my due date is still the same. April 8. Oh ya, did I mention it's a boy? Yep. He wasn't shy at all and we got a very clear shot of that fact. He's almost a whole pound. Now that we know we're having a boy I'm getting really excited. Morgan will be devastated I'm sure. Once we finally tell her. A friend of ours is making a cake for the kids to reveal the gender to them tonight.
Here's a thumbs up picture.


And a flexing picture.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006