July 29, 2011

This and That

We usually go out to eat after Morgan's dance class since its so late in the day. This week we went to IHOP. I am so blessed to have such great, well-behaved kids.
Jackson loves being a big boy with his backpack. When I go to the gym the kids go to daycare. Morgan calls it "school" so she always wants her backpack. Naturally so does Jackson.
Morgan never ceases to amaze me with her art abilities. She drew this picture of her "in her swimming suit at the pool" with no help or instruction. Where does she learn these things? Either she's really smart, or someone at daycare is teaching her new things. I love the eyelashes :)
My poor sick baby. When he gets sick it just lingers for weeks at a time. We're going on 1 week now and his fever is up again today. Luckily Morgan had it and was over it in only a couple of days. Being sick in the summer is awful!

1 comments:

Erin Hall said...

I have thought about the gym and putting brooke in daycare when the other kiddos are in school. I bet she would love it for a litle bit. you sure have some cute kids!

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006