July 14, 2011

Comic Relief

Kids are like little comedians running circles around their parents. Sometimes saying not so nice things, but often saying things that just make our sides ache from laughing!! I took them to daycare this morning so I could have some time off. On the way home I asked Morgan, "what did you do at daycare?". She answered, "played". I asked her, "what did you play?". To which she replied, "make a mess".

Today the kids played so well together. A nice change from the last couple of days. In this first picture they made their own bunk bed on the changing table. I think Jackson got the worst end of the deal though.


In this picture Jackson was so excited that he finally learned to walk in 2 heels. I asked him if he's a girl and he said, "ya, I'm a girl."


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

jaelann said...

I love these pictures. So cute.

Erin Hall said...

clint will be so proud ;) LOVE it!

Heather said...

Something to blackmail Jackson with someday!:D

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006