August 30, 2010

A Few Last Sights of Korea

The other night after Clint's award presentation I snapped some pictures on our way back to Yongsan.
The Olympic Stadium
Lots of high rises. Many of them are apartment buildings.
The Han River
A distant shot of the Seoul Tower and more high rises.
Jackson playing peek-a-boo in the mirror with me.
He didn't think I could make him smile. But I did.
One of the many bridges crossing the Han.
A closer shot of the tower and neighborhoods closer to the heart of Seoul.
Being silly at dinner.


1 comments:

mom said...

What is the story behind those faces. Those are pretty awesome faces. In the first one he looks like he has a headache. Pretty funny.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006