August 15, 2010

August 2nd
I found these pictures on my cellphone. I had forgotten about them.
I took Morgan on a little bike ride to the park a few weeks ago.
She rarely gets to ride her tricycle outside due to the fact that there's no sidewalks here and people don't like to slow down through our neighborhood.
But she needed to get out of the house and so did I.
Everytime a car was coming I would tell her to move to the side and she would run full speed into the curb or wall.


Playing on the teeter-todder.
These little shelters are scattered throughout the country here. They have them at every park I have ever seen and at the zoo, amusement parks, and sometimes just throughout the neighborhoods. They are a great place to wait out a monsoon rain. Or, if you're Morgan, it makes a great stage for dancing.

1 comments:

mom said...

She looks like she likes riding it and is good at it. It will be nice when you get into a house that has a driveway where she can ride anytime she wants. That is awesome. Cool that you make her wear a helmet too. That way it won't be such a big thing when she moves to a bike.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006