February 12, 2008

Morgan is 2 Months-February 12, 2008

Morgan was 2 months old on Saturday this week. She had her check up appointment today where she got her first shots. I was so worried about it because of the horror stories I've heard. It actually wasn't that bad though. She screamed bloody murder, but I actually kind of chuckled about it (I know, thats horrible!) but I had never seen her so mad or in so much pain I guess, and I was just shocked at how big her mouth could get and how red her face could get. As soon as the nurse gave her to me she calmed down to just a whimper. My favorite part of being a mom is being able to comfort my baby. I love it! Morgan slept for a long time after that. She weighed in at 11 pounds 10 ounces and 23.5 inches long. Shes pretty much in the 75 percentile so she's just above average. Most of her 0-3 month old clothes are getting too small in the length, but they are still baggy on her width wise.

1 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

It breaks my heart everytime I take my kids in for shots, and now Emma and Jermey are older they know it is coming and that makes it even worse.

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us

Fort Hood, Texas/December 2010-
Fort Rucker, Alabama IPC/September 2010-November 2010
K-16/Seoul Airbase, Korea/Aug 2008-September 2010
Fort Rucker, Alabama/August 2006-July 2008
Fort Jackson, South Carolina BCT/June 2006-August 2006