
That's right! You can now call me nurse Katie! I PASSED STATE BOARDS! Can you believe it? I can't! I was so worried about this darn test. I went to Dothan at 7 o'clock Friday morning to take it. I started the test about quarter to 8 and was done at 9. It stopped me at 85 questions, which is the minimum (the max is 205). So that either meant that I was answering most of them right, or most of them wrong. I'm so thankful that I have awesome freinds who have come to my house to watch Morgan so I can study, and who have come to study with me. I couldn't have done it without them. I was also worried that Morgan wouldn't sleep the night before and that I'd go in to take the test with only a couple hours of sleep. But she slept almost 7 hours that night! What a blessing! I am so freakin excited that I passed! I need to celebrate! WoHooooo!!!!
8 comments:
I am definately available to go celebrating! CONGRATS!!! What a great accomplishment. YAY!!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! A celebration is definitely needed! What an accomplishment!
Congratulations! We are so proud of you! Its an amazing accomplishment!
Good job!!! That is so great. I'm happy and proud of you. I love that picture by the way! Are you going to be that kind of nurse? yikes!
Katie-
I am so proud of you, even though I still think you show a lot of promise as an author. You go girl!!! Shoot 'em up (your patients) and congratulations!!!
Leah
Congrats! That is exciting! It feels great to have something like that over with. Hard work pays off. Now you can take some time to relax at hoome with Morgan.
Christine
Congrats! Sorry it took me so long to get your blog... we have been a a little nuts with Luke's arm and sick kids... again! Luke said that you can give him a shot anytime you want... LOL!
Good job, do you have a job lined up yet?
Post a Comment